Reflection for Second Grading
I have another step forward again. During second grading period, I still
not know the real me but I have learned many things again. I have learned many
things about the topics and lessons that were discussed by our teachers. For example
in our subject in ICT, I have learned about search engines, html, tags, and
many other things. In this grading period, I have discovered techniques,
procedures on how to use a specific thing in an easier way especially in the
subject ICT.
We know that we can’t avoid encountering
such problems, troubles or challenges. Being a student, is not that easy just
like what I’ve experienced. In this grading period, I found myself as busy as
others. We have many things that must be completed and accomplished. Especially, these things are
given at the same time. So, it’s hard for me to budget my time in doing these
projects, activities, assignments, and exercises. Because of this, my mind is
being rumbled on what should I do first
before other things. I am almost too late in sleeping just to finished
something especially for my projects.
Later on, I have solved this problem
because I trust in myself and I believe in God. I did all my best to overcome
this problem. People around me were also helped me to take it easy and carry it
lightly.
Moving on, I will be more focused on my
studies. I will do my very best to learn more things that can help me in my
studies going to my successful future.
that's true best friend...never give up..focus well in ur studies..
TumugonBurahin