Huwebes, Agosto 9, 2012

Reflection for First Grading

Reflection for First Grading
                Discussing and explaining a certain topic is one tool for a teacher to give his/her students knowledge. As a student, I have learned many things during First Grading Period. Just like learning new interesting topics and learning also how to become more responsible as we’re getting older. I have discovered that this grading period was not totally a challenging one but it’s just the start of a harder challenge to encounter.
            As I continue my journey on my studies, it’s getting harder for me to encounter more complicated problems. We all know that this generation is now called modern generation because of the inventions and technologies that can help us for an easier way of doing such things. But then, others like me are not familiar on some technologies especially the so called “INTERNET”. It has been many times that I heard this word but I’m not familiar on the things it covers. I was worry about it because I was not exposed using internet. Especially now, because most of our topics were all about INTERNET and this is what we were using for our activities, assignments, projects, etc.
            Going further, I have solved these challenges because our ICT teacher, Mrs. Evelyn Vera Cruz was so very good in teaching us. As a result of that, I learned many things about our topics especially using of internet. It’s a big help for me to gain more knowledge and learn those things easily.
            Moving on, I will do my very best to upgrade the standard of my skills using internet and to learn and gain more knowledge as I go on with my studies.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento