To Our Dear President,
Before anything else, may I greet you first a warmth pleasant day. I
know that since you were elected as the President of the Republic of the
Philippines, Filipinos were already had their high expectations on how you
worked as the highest official of our country. As a student, I am also aware
about the things that you are planning for our sake and for our whole country.
Maybe others are just letting you to take the responsibilities but what I think
is we must also have the responsibility to help you in making our country
Philippines a better nation and a better place. And I know that cooperation of
every Filipino is a big tool in succeeding our goals for our country. And for
as long as we have you Mr. President, we are hoping that you lead us with all
your best. And we are also hoping that your administration could do a big
change for our country, Philippines.
Thank you for
reading this letter. May our god guide and bless you.
Sincerely yours,
Jenny Claire Resuello
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento